NEC IntraMail Utility (1.3.1)
Version 1.31 provides numeric and mnemonic voice prompts as well as VRS capability.
Use the NEC IntraMail Utility to:
- Determine the version of system voice prompts currently installed on the IntraMail CompactFlash card.
- Back up the system voice prompts as well as recorded names, messages and greetings stored on the IntraMail CompactFlash card to your PC hard disk.
- Restore the system voice prompts as well as recorded names, messages, and greetings stored on the your PC hard disk to the IntraMail CompactFlash card.
- Update the system voice prompts stored on the IntraMail CompactFlash Card (required for feature upgrades).
- Optionally initialize (completely erase) the IntraMail CompactFlash card and load the latest system voice prompts.
** If using the IntraMail Utility to initialize your CompactFlash Card, you must choose FAT in the File System option. If you leave the selection at default (FAT32), your CompactFlash Card will not work in your IntraMail PCB.
||Review the PC Minimum Requirements:
- Windows NT, 2000, XP and above.
- P330 with 128 MB RAM, USB port.
- 256 color 800 x 600 display.
- CompactFlash Card Reader (SimpleTech STI-UCF-100 or equivalent), or, if your PC has a PCMCIA slot, PC Card Adapter for Type 1 CompactFlash Cards (SimpleTech STI-CFAD or equivalent).
||To download the IntraMail Utility:
- Download the IntraMail Utility installer zip file.
- Download the WinZip application (so you can unzip the installer).
- Unzip the installer.
||To install the IntraMail Utility:
- Download the IntraMail Utility Installation Instructions.
- Double click the installer EXE file and follow the installation instructions in the IntraMail Utility Installation Instructions.
To switch between numeric and mnemonic voice prompts:
- After installing and reviewing the IntraMail Utility Installation Instructions, start the IntraMail Utility.
- Click Prompts -> Update.
- Select the prompt set you want to install.
- For mnemonic prompts, select PromptUpdateVer1_3_1.imp.
- For numeric prompts, select PromptUpdateNumeric1_3_1.imp.
- All other features and functions are the same as in the prior (1.2) version.